TimelineImages.com (the "Site", "we", "us", or any other third-person pronoun) is committed to protecting our user's privacy. Keeping secure the Personal Identification Information (defined below) that you share with us on the Site and ensuring your understanding of how we collect, use and maintain your Personal Identification Information is important to us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Identification Information and, while no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your Personal Identification Information. We continually assess new technology for protecting information and, when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
This Privacy Statement is intended to explain our privacy practices and inform you as to:
- the kinds of information we collect from users of the site and how that information is collected;
- how we use the information;
- the circumstances under which we disclose information to third parties;
- how you can access, update or delete any information collected about you by us; and
- the mechanisms we have implemented to protect your personally identifiable information.
You can visit the site and learn about our company and its Products, as well as certain goods and services available from our advertisers and suppliers.
- Information you provide to us.
- Your IP address.
- Information about pages youâ€™ve visited, products and services youâ€™ve clicked on or shown an interest in.
- Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission through their own privacy policies to share information about you.
- Information about your interaction with our site.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device about your use of our and/or selected third party websites.
- Information we collect or remember using technologies similar to cookies, such as device identifiers on your mobile device.
- Technical information from your device relating to the service you receive.
- Information relating to the location of your device.
"Personal Identification Information" is any information that concerns you individually and would permit us to contact you. This includes your name, address, telephone number, social security number, email address, or any information you - the user - submit to us. We will not collect any Personal Identification Information about you unless you provide it to us. Therefore, you may ensure that the Site does not obtain any Personal Identification Information about you by not providing such information to us.
"Non-Personal Identification Information" is information concerning the manner by which you access the Site. This information includes the type of browser you use and your Internet Service Provider." Non-Personal Identification Information is automatically collected when you access the Site. You can configure your web browser to either reject the installation of the files that allow us to collect this information ("cookies") or warn you before the installation of such files.
We collect information from the visitors to the Site in order to better know and understand them and respond to their needs and expectations. We may use the information you have submitted to contact you with your opt-in permission via the Site's mailing list.
By accessing our website, you agree that we may collect, hold, use or otherwise process your information (including personally identification information) for the purpose of providing you with those products and services you request or access, and developing our business.
- keeping count of your return visits to the site;
- accumulating and reporting aggregate, statistical information in connection with the site;
- determining which features users like best; and
- saving your user ID, your password or other information so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit the site.
TimelineImages may from time to time participate in various "Remarketing" programs that are designed to tailor advertisements you see by recording certain keywords and tags that are associated with the pages you browse on our website, and then using that information to automatically select ads that may be more relevant to you. For example, TimelineImages may use DoubleClick remarketing pixels and cookies to participate in the Dynamic Ad Serving feature provided by Google. If you would prefer to opt out of these services on our site, you may do so by Contacting us.
Please note that our Remarketing Opt Out procedure will not block ads that are displayed on the websites you visit, and it will not prevent websites other than TimelineImages from collecting remarketing data about your browsing activities. To disable remarketing cookies for all websites, you may visit the cookie providersâ€™ opt-out page.
We also utilize Google Analytics as part of our Remarketing program and to provide use with statistical information about portions of the TimelineImages website that are visited the most. You may disable Google Analytics by visiting Google's Ads Preferences Manager.
Our website may provide message boards, blogs and other user generated content facilities, in addition to user profiles. Anything that you share through any of these means is deemed public information. Similarly, information you choose to share with us via email should not be considered private. You should always be careful when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- When we have your consent (you "opt in") to do so, in which case such third parties use of your information is subject to their own privacy policies;
- When we have retained companies to work with or on behalf of the Site to provide products, goods or services that you have requested;
- When we are compelled to do so by a governmental agency, court or other entity (e.g., to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process);
- As and when we, in our sole discretion, believe such disclosure to be necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, to protect our business and assets, to defend our interests and/or to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; or
- In the event of a bankruptcy, or a merger, acquisition, joint venture or other business combination involving the Site.
It is also possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We do not sell or market your Personal Identification Information to unaffiliated organizations.
We do not sell or market your personally identifiable information to unaffiliated organizations.
Some of the aggregate customer data we collect may be shared with advertising companies in order to enhance and improve the operation and relevance of the Site, but we do not give any Personal Identification Information to such companies as part of this relationship. Use of such companies tracking technology is subject to their own privacy policies.
Our site may contain advertisements, references and links to other web sites and organizations. You should be aware that different rules may apply to the collection, use or disclosure of your information by third parties in connection with their advertisements, promotions and other web sites you encounter on the Internet. The use of such technology by these third parties is within their control and not ours, and even if we have a relationship with the third party, we do not control those sites or their policies and practices regarding your information and we encourage you to investigate and ask questions directly of them in this regard.
If you provide us with your email address, we may occasionally send you emails notifying you about new services, products or other news relevant for you or the community. Since this site is owned and operated as a subsidiary of Dreamstime.com, we may occasionally send messages to your email address from our parent service Dreamstime.com.
Our privacy guidelines are designed to ensure that we:
- collect and use your personally identifiable information only as necessary to deliver high quality service, to administer our business and to let you know of goods and services that are available from our family of companies;
- protect the personally identifiable information the site's users share with us, maintaining strict standards of security and confidentiality. In this regard we even limit access by our own employees to those individuals who are trained and advised in the proper handling of such information and any employee found violating our standards of security and confidentiality will be subject to our disciplinary processes;
- not disclose your personally identifiable information to any external organization, except as we have described in this Privacy Statement or unless we have previously obtained your consent ("opt in");
- require any other organization that we retain or engage to provide services for us, to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance;
- make every effort to keep your personally identifiable information complete, up to date, and accurate based on the information you provide us. Our site provides a convenient and easy to use mechanism to allow you to access and update the personally identifiable information you give us.
"FACEBOOK" is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. Neither the TimelineImages.com website nor its owner, Dreamstime.com LLC, is not affiliated or associated in any way with Facebook Inc. or the Facebook.com website.